Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Etsy


Etsy.com is one of my favorite places to find gorgeous, handmade items by independent designers and crafsters - all at very reasonable prices! I featured these teardrop earrings by citizonejane's Etsy shop on around20.com, and I thought the earrings were so cute that they needed to be here too. They are only $10.00 and there is only 1 pair left.

I also love the laptop sleeves by rockinggear's Etsy shop. Most laptop bags I have found are really heavy, not stylish, or very expensive. I love laptop sleeves because they protect my laptop, and I can drop them in any bag of my choice. I like the ones by rockinggear, because this is gorgeous and only $29.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home