Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Carnivale of the Couture!

Final fashion wants to know what my favorite fresh-out-of-the-dryer outfit is. This is a difficult question, because I am pretty uniformly delighted to wear anything straight out of the dryer. But I think there are probably two outfits that top the list, and the first is my pair of wonderfully soft and cuddly fleece pajamas. There is nothing better than pulling on warm pajamas and hopping into bed with a good book! With the approach of summer, I will have to trade in my thick fleece for something lighter, and the plan right now is to go with this cotton poplin top ($24) and pants ($22) from Lands' End.


My second outfit is a lovely pair of bootleg jeans with black paisley embroidery accents (which make for a clean and classic but striking look) worn with my new favorite sweater, a 3/4-sleeve beauty from Ann Taylor Loft (currently on sale for only $14.99). I pull on a toasty-warm pair of knee socks and complete the outfit with my black wedge-heel boots.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fleece anything straight out of the dryer as well! Summer is close coming here in San Diego, but the nights are still a little chilly...I may also have to trade in the fleece sweats for something else - thanks for the suggestion :)

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

I love summer clothes, but I prefer winter pajamas. With 90 degree nights, though, I don't have much of a choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home