Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Carnivale of the Costume!

As The Manolo has shown us, runway styles can be sublime (just look at that coat!), they can be surreal, they can be silly, they can be downright scary. Runway styles, therefore, would make wonderful Halloween costumes! For this week's Carnivale, I want to know what runway look you would wear as a Halloween costume. And no cheating; it has to be an outfit actually sent down a runway by a designer! So go forth, fashion bloggers, and find photos of your costumes!

You can email your link to stylegraduate (AT) gmail.com - I am looking forward to seeing all of them!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Don't take it personally, I am just too busy to do the research for a post like that. I will definitely visit next week and see what everyone else came up with. Should be a hoot!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

Rebecca, I completely understand! I hope you enjoy everyone's answers though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home