Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Worth it or not (no. 2)

Another bebe vs. Bluefly matchup. Which of these is worth almost $80 for just one piece of clothing? The $79 silk blend blouse on top, or the $75 wine colored jersey on the bottom?


If you voted for the culotte jumpsuit, you clearly haven't learned your lesson: jumpsuits are never acceptable. Go to your room! But if you picked the lovely feminine blouse, go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back. For extra credit, you can buy the blouse for me; I'm a size
small.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have definitely picked the top one - if only for the silk! I love this "Worth it or Not" series. I'm packing my stuff to move and, unfortunately I'm finding a lot of 'not worth it' purchases that are going to the thrift store!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

Jazz,

I know exactly how you feel. I've fallen victim to the "but it's on sale" bug too many times! Good luck culling your wardrobe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home