Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tutus and weddings

New on the greeting card scene is Prima Creative, with a shop over at CafePress. I'm digging all the different holiday dress/tutu cards, and the all-pupose wedding cards would be great for shower invitations or as thank you cards. My favorite design is the Lavendar Sparkle Tutu (left) - I love it!

Prices are $14.99 for packages of 6 cards, or $8.99 for packs of 8 postcards. That's a steal for such chic cards!


P.S. I'm doubling up on posts today because I have a paper deadline coming up, and I won't have time to post this weekend. Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Camel Coat said...

Thanks for sharing! That is useful for me! And give me so much!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Blog. Keep posting! I will come back again & again. The incredible pottery. I love it.

To get more this type of products, go to boutiqueken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home