Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Delicious!

Anne recommends this pumpkin pie recipe from epicurious.com. I tried it myself this weekend, and I have to say, it's truly delicious! Like her, I skipped the homemade crust in favor of a store bought one (thank you, Pillsbury dough boy!) even though I'm sure Tanya Patrice could write a book on how bad those crusts really are for you. So next time I will make my own pie crust, from scratch, and also probably add a teaspoon of ground cloves to the recipe.

But now I should eat something really good for me to make up for the pie. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I dunno about healthy recipes but I'm glad you liked the pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home