Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Black wallets

These two ladies' wallets are both made of black nylon with a silver clasp. They are both approximately 7" by 4". They both feature card slots, a zippered coin pocket, and bill compartments. However, one is $14.50 with shipping, and the other is $159.89, on sale. That's what the name "Prada" will get you: a 1000% markup. Go with Old Navy; I think their wallet is better looking anyway!

[Sorry - no photos for now, the server is misbehaving.]

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger chloe said...

Hey

Please come check out my site Strut It..I'm a fellow footwear lover xx

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

Hi chloe; your site is really sweet! I'll definitely keep it on my list of sites to check!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home