Nordstrom weddings part I: The Bridesmaid
I'm not a big fan of getting bridesmaid dresses from bridal shops; they tend to need alterations, and they're not really useable afterwards. A good friend of mind is getting married this winter, and she is looking for bridesmaid dresses in a wine/claret/burgundy color, so I looked up some options at Nordstrom. Some of these are in their Anniversary Sale section, which has new items on sale until the end of the month, when the prices will all jump up. I've chosen mostly knee-length dresses, because I prefer them, but there are plenty of longer choices if you look around.
- 3/4 sleeve matte jersey dress in ruby, $78.90
- gathered-waist silk dress in wine, $98.90
- silk halter dress in cranberry, $78.00, shown below
- V-neck jersey dress in ruby, $108.00
- empire waist lace gown in black and red, $98.00