Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

So much love...

Maybe it isn't proper blogging etiquette to promote Valerie's work, seeing as she's a contributor here at SG, but I am so in love with this Shop for the Cure accessory pouch set over at Holland Cox that I don't care. Breast cancer runs in my family, so supporting cancer research and awareness is really important to me. So the fact that Valerie is donating 50% of the purchase price of each set to breast cancer awareness charities is really touching. Get this gorgeous set of three zipper pouches for just $38.00, half of which will go to charity. Don't like pink yourself? Get it as a gift for someone else. This is a good thing, folks. (Photo credit: hollandcox.com)

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

aww, thanks! It's probably better for you to blog about it than me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home