Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

viceversa

a dead man How awesome is this knife block from Viceversa? I think it would make the most awesome housewarming gift.

Except it's terribly bad form to give knives as gifts, which is a shame, because I think it would be fantastic.

I can't locate the price on the site, but I saw one in person this afternoon, and it wasn't very cheap. I don't really think this is affordable on a student budget anyway, unless you do what I always do, which is put in money to a group gift. It is a strategy which has served me well these last few years, and one that shall continue.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I'm so buying this when I get a real job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home