Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

taylor and khoo



Taylor and Khoo is a store based in Sydney, and 100% of their profits go to supporting an orphanage in Cambodia. Their products are made by independent designers and seamstresses (not factories) in Cambodia, and their products are relatively cheap and I think they're lovely. I especially like this jewellery wrap (AU$35), and I love the Adam Hill 'go you big red fire engine' tee (which I suspect is only funny if you're Australian). You can order their products here, and they ship internationally to NZ, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, HK, USA and Canada.

You'll look fabulous, and you'll (possibly) feel good about yourself. Bonus.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I love the big red fire engie shirts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home