Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Delicious cookies

Thumbprint cookies made with raspberry jam are delicious. I use this recipe for traditional Swedish Rosenmunnar from Allrecipes. They refrigerate well too!

Does anyone else have favorite cookie recipes?

You'll need:
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam

Then you'll have to:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).


Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add sifted flour, and mix well. Shape dough into 1 inch diameter balls and place on cookie sheets. Imprint your thumb in the center to make a 1/2 inch indentation. Fill with your favorite preserves.

Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely -fancy swapping links?

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I need to contact you but I don't find any mail-adress on your pages...
Could you send me a mail at:
contact(-at-)petite-coquette(-dot-)com ?
thank's
sam

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Thank's to delete my comment after reading ;-)

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more updates?

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Extenze Reviews said...

You have done really very good site. Great work, Thank you!

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous wholesale shoes china said...

Great work, Thank you!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home