Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Worth it or not (no. 3)

Having done two previous posts about clothes, I feel it is only proper that I should pay some attention to shoes as well. Which of these pairs of high heels is worth thirty-some dollars, and which is only worth thirty-some dollars to a blind drag queen?

The top pair is $39.95 at Zappos.com, and while rabbits feet are supposed to be lucky, somehow I don't think these will bring you any good fortune. For some reason, Zappos is not planning on restocking these beauties.

The bottom pair is $34.99 at Ann Taylor Loft; unlike the furry monstrosities above, these lovely ones are perfect for going out at night.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, I like the heel color on the furry monstrosities. I'd wear the cool metallic ones, but they'd be much cooler if I could get them in that shade of green (is it suede? it should be).

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

Anne, it is a great color; I love green shoes! I wish the silver ones came in some non-metallic colors as well, because I think I'd wear them a lot if I could get them in a lovely green or tan, for example!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home