Style Graduate

Professional style on a graduate student budget.

Monday, September 25, 2006

More Optimus Prime!

Reader coupon riot fondly remembers the time when little children would proudly declare "I am Optimus Prime!" I wanted to find a t-shirt with this slogan, but I couldn't find one. I did, however, find a pretty co0l design available at Cafepress, "I cried when Prime died":


This is available on a range of shirts and various accessories, and prices start at just $3.49 for the bumper sticker.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow that is a funny shirt! i'm thinking of making my "coupon punk" (http://couponriot.com/images/young-punk.jpg) kid available on cafepress t-shirts...good idea?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Style Graduate said...

Go for it! I think the image would be great on notecards or postcards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home